Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two More Days


"Dear young people, the happiness you are seeking, the happiness you have a right to enjoy has a name and a face: it is Jesus of Nazareth, hidden in the Eucharist. Only he gives the fullness of life to humanity! With Mary, say your own “yes” to God, for he wishes to give himself to you." - Papa Benny 16

I'm so excited, on Saturday I get to go to Confession and receive the Eucharist for the first time in probably 7 or 8 weeks due to work. I'm a little scared because it's been a bad few months, but I'm constantly reading so much about the Eucharist it makes you ache after a while, and it will be nice to live in a state of grace for at least a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to look forward to Eucharist like this. We all should be this full of joyful anticipation, but sometimes we take it too much for granted. Thank you for reminding me of the treasure to come at Mass this week.

    ReplyDelete